Tuesday, April 25, 2006

William Fichtner as an Alien


I decided to start a blog so that I may participate in some of the art groups I have joined. It seems most people these days are using this method to share their work. I will start by posting some of the work I have done within the past year or two, and then hopefully, when I get time, I will post new work from group projects.

This drawing here was a Halloween project for a group I belong to, where we had to pick any celebrity and either change them into something else, or draw them in costume. I chose William Fichtner as my celebrity ( a superb actor), and made him into an Alien. The strange part, is that I finished this drawing not long before I found out he was starring in a new TV show called Invasion. I must say, though, he does not look anything like this on that show.

4 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Brett said...

Hello. This is the drawing that drew me to your site - love it! Definitely an alien with a distinct familiarity. :) Love your other art pieces as well. Your portrait's another fave.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger arvindh said...

excellent work!

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I teach art at several universities and would give you a definite A+ on this one. Welcome to the group!!

http://ficfans.notlong.com

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw your comment on fichtner firsthand. this is a brilliant picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home